I’ve been quite busy lately in the House of movement. A lot to decide, a lot to organise, a lot to plan ahead, but everything seems to be falling into place. These are some news for the next term starting in September.
1) New venue in Dublin 2: All the new September courses will be in Ground Floor, 28 South William Street, Dublin 2, next door to the previous venue at South William Space.
2) New taichi courses starting in September: New course schedule already published with early bird offer. Check my website and confirm your name on the list to avail of a discount.
3) Taichi Festival in Ennis, Clare on 3rd September: As part of the fundraising for the Irish team who will compete in the 4th World Health Qigong Tournament & Exchange, a tai chi festival will take place in Ennis with many instructors affiliated to the Ireland Tai Chi and Qigong Association. More info here.
4) Master Liming Yue seminar in Loughrea, Galway on 10-11 September: Master Liming Yue returns to Ireland to teach for a weekend. On Saturday the seminar is open to all levels. Check details in the Ireland Tai Chi and Qi Gong Association website, here.
5) 4th World Health Qigong Tournament & Exchange in Canada on 15-22 September: I am part of the team who will represent Ireland in the tournament. So far, House of movement has fundraised €724 for the Irish team. Thanks everyone for your contribution.
6) Chinese Health Qi Gong Association will visit Ireland in October: A delegation from the official Chinese Health Qi Gong Association will be teaching in Ireland in October. They will be in Dublin on 24 and 25 October, so pencil these dates in your calendars. Closer to the dates, all the details will be posted in my website.
If you wish to be part of my mailing list and be updated, just send me your email and you will receive all the news in your inbox. Contact Alda. Optionally, you can subscribe to this website or Like our page in Facebook.
And this is all for now! Exciting term ahead after the August break.
Enjoy the rest of the summer!